[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Oct 6 16:27:12 PDT 2017

Monday, October 9th, 2017
Today is a late start bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention students, as a reminder to earn Fun Friday, as a school we must have 80 incidents or less for the month.  We currently have (8) incidents this month. Students must have good grades, good attendance and good behavior to be eligible to participate.  So let's make sure to show our La Joya PRIDE and help our school earn Fun Friday.

*Band is selling pizza Friday, $2 a slice and $1 for water.
*Picture Retake Day at La Joya is this Friday, October 13th.  If you are interested in picture retakes, please return the original pictures on Friday morning.  New pictures will not be retaken unless the unwanted pictures are returned.  Also, if you missed the first opportunity to take pictures, envelopes will be available in the office. Only those students who are taking first-time pictures need to fill out an envelope.
*If you are an ASB officer and have not picked up your shirt, please stop by Room 102 after school.
*If you are still interested in going on the trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, all buses are full.  You will need to provide your own transportation.
*SPorTs ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Monday 10/9:

7th Grade Football is home vs. Ridgeview, game time is 4:00 pm.

Volleyball is home vs. JFK, start time is 4:00pm.

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302