[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Tue Sep 26 16:26:31 PDT 2017

Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* Attention La Joya!   Athletics is having a  fundraiser at Chipotle's on Wednesday, October 4th from 5:00pm-9:00pm.   Present a flyer with your order, and La Joya will get 50% of each item sold.    Come on out and show support for your school!   Fliers will be going home with students on Tuesday, October 3rd. See you there!

*Garden Club meets Wednesdays after school.

*If you are interested in the Science Field Trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium, there are less than 60 seats available for the trip. Contact your science teacher for more information.

*Ever been told you look like someone? Ever wondered what life would be like if you had a twin....Well grab a friend or several, and show your LJ PRIDE by dressing up for Twin Day this Friday!! That's right, you heard correctly. Twin day this Friday!!! Join the fun, and show your LJ PRIDE.

*Attention all students! Don't miss the incredible opportunity to visit Washington DC, Alexandria, and Williamsburg! There will be an informational meeting about the trip on Tuesday, October 3rd at 6:00PM in room 407. Parents and students interested in the trip are strongly encouraged to attend. See your history teacher or Ms. Austerman in room 407 after school for more details. The deadline to sign up is October 13th!

*Choir is selling pizza on Friday, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

* We will be having our Fall Rally on Friday September 29, 2017.

*SPorTs ANNOUNCEMENTS

Wednesday 9/27:

Volleyball is at home vs. Valley Oak, game time is 4:00pm
Football is at home vs. Divisadero, game time is 4:00pm

Thursday 9/28:

Cross Country has a meet at Cutler Park, start time is 3:45, release from class at 2:15

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302