[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 2.16.18 - REVISED

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Feb 16 08:14:52 PST 2018

Friday, February, 16th, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*There will be no school on Monday, Feb. 19th, in observance of Presidents' Day.

*Athletics is selling pizza today at lunch, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Please support our spring school-wide fundraiser in selling Cookie-Dough.  Sales start Wednesday, February 21st and end Wednesday, March 7th.  Top three sellers in both 7th and 8th grade will get to SPIN THE MONEY WHEEL! For a chance to win $100!

*Explorers, don't forget to sign up for Saturday University on February 24th. Enjoy playing volleyball with Taylor or catch up in ELA with Moore. Go to the La Joya website to register today!

*Don't forget, today you can save by buying your dance tickets to the Luau next Friday. Tickets will be on sale for $3 Friday and Tuesday, and will go up to $5 after that. Due to popular demand, we are bringing the boxing ring back, and will have other fun events too. Be listening for more details, but don't forget to by your ticket to the luau early and save!!!!

Sports news

Spring Athletic Try-Outs begin on Tuesday, February 20th.  Sports offered are Baseball, Softball and Track.  Please be signed up on FamilyID prior to try-outs.

7th grade softball tryouts begin Wednesday, February 21st.

Sign-ups for Spring Sports (Baseball, Softball and Track) are posted in the locker rooms.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302