[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 2.20.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Feb 16 15:58:00 PST 2018

Tuesday, February, 20th, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Choir is selling pizza Friday at lunch, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

* Today is the last day to sign up for Saturday University and receive a lunch. Go to the La Joya Website to check out the classes and order a lunch today!

*Please support our spring school-wide fundraiser in selling Cookie-Dough.  Sales start Wednesday, February 21st and end Wednesday March 7th.  Top three sellers in both 7th and 8th grade will get to SPIN THE MONEY WHEEL! For a chance to win $100!

Sports news

Spring Athletic Try-Outs begin today, February 20th.  Sports offered are Baseball, Softball and Track.  Please be signed up on FamilyID prior to try-outs.

7th grade softball tryouts begin Wednesday, February 21st.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302