[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 2.26.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Feb 23 16:04:22 PST 2018

Monday, February, 26th, 2018
Today is a late start Monday bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Students - We need your help to keep our campus clean and safe.  If you see damage or vandalism in a bathroom, report it to the Pathfinder or Magellan offices right away.  We do our best to keep our facilities in good repair, but a few students are ruining it for everyone.  Let's all work together to help keep La Joya looking its best.

*ASB is selling pizza Friday at lunch, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Have you ever wondered what college your teachers and staff went to? Bet you didn't know Mr. Hambleton went to a college in the North East.    This week is the week to ask them where they went, as well as any other questions you might have about college. Next week is College Awareness Week. We will have videos each day, and College Day on Friday to end the week. Wear anything college related.  Mr. Gridiron is  curious to see how many Fresno State Bulldogs there will be.

*Big Brothers/Big Sisters Drive
Attention Explorers!  From March 5th through March 16th, we will be doing a school supplies drive for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters organization.  This is an amazing organization that matches up kids with adults to be their friend, help them with homework, and be an overall positive influence.  The supplies have to be new and unused.   The first period class with the most supplies wins a donut party.   Don't miss out on this great opportunity to help other kids!

*The PBIS team will be having a fundraiser  at Mt. Mike's Pizza (Walnut location only) Monday, March 5 from 10am to 11pm.  Our school will get 25% of the proceeds to promote positive behavior on campus. The money made will be used to supply the PRIDE Store and other activities, so come out and have some delicious pizza and help support La Joya.  This is for dine in or take out only.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302