[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 10.12.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri Oct 12 16:11:05 PDT 2018

Monday, October 15th, 2018
Today is a late start Monday bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention students and parents - We are hosting a special event tomorrow night, October 16, from 6 - 7 pm.  The Tulare County District Attorney's office will share information about "The Dangers of Social Media" and its impacts on our students.  This is a great opportunity to learn how to identify the dangers and how it affects students in our community and what is being done to prevent, protect and prosecute.  Please plan to join us for this informative presentation!

*Pizza Sales
AVID is selling pizza tomorrow, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Monday 10/15

Cross Country/Football practice after school @ 3:30

Home Volleyball Game vs JFK 4:00pm

Tuesday 10/16

ALL Fall Sports practice @ 3:30pm

Parent  ANNOUNCEMENTS

There will be a PTSA meeting tonight, Oct. 15th in the Library from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302