[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 9.21.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Sep 20 15:37:56 PDT 2018

Friday, Sept. 21st, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Pizza Sales
   Athletics is selling pizza today, and AVID is selling pizza Tuesday, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Welcome Back Dance
   Tonight is our Welcome Back Dance.  The dance will be from 3:30pm - 5:00pm in the gym.  Come on out and have a great time!

*Reading Revolution!
   La Joya is happy to announce that we will be sending teams to this year's Reading Revolution event.  Reading Revolution is an exciting book competition.  See Miss Dill in the library or Mrs. Moore in room 403 for more information.

*Picture Retake Day
   Picture Retake Day at La Joya is Thursday, October 4th.  If you are interested in picture retakes, please sign up in the Pathfinder office.  Also, please return the original pictures in the morning October 4th.  New pictures will not be retaken unless the unwanted pictures are returned.  If you missed the first opportunity to take pictures, envelopes will be available in the main office and Pathfinder.  Only those students who are taking first time pictures need to fill out an envelope.
*New Trees
   There are four new trees that have been planted on the La Joya campus.  Please show your La Joya PRIDE by leaving the trees alone so they can grow and mature.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Friday 9/21
Volleyball practice @ 3:30pm

Saturday 9/22
Volleyball tournament @ EL Diamante/ La Joya

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302