[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 8.20.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Mon Aug 19 16:27:33 PDT 2019

Tuesday, Aug. 20th, 2019
Today is a regular bell Schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Beginning Thursday, August, 22nd, P. E. clothes can be purchased from your P.E. teacher.  Prices are $15 for a shirt, $15 for a pair of shorts or $25 for a set.  Sweatshirts and sweatpants are available for $25 each.  Supplies are limited.

*Attention Students
Please do not have items handed to you through our fences, including lunches.  All deliveries for students must be made through the front office.  Thank you for your cooperation and
helping us to ensure a safe campus.

*School Pictures are this Friday, August 23rd, so wear your best smile!
* Athletics is selling pizza today.  $2 a slice and $1 for a water.
* The PRIDE store will be open Wednesdays after school from 3:10pm to 3:30pm, and Fridays before school from 7:40am to 8:05am.

*Attention students.  Today and tomorrow, we will be checking out history books, Integrated Math, and Spanish textbooks to students that have those classes.  It is important that you keep track of the textbook you leave the library with as that is the book you must bring back at the end of the school year.  Make sure you put the book in your backpack and do not mix it up with another student.  Also when you get home make sure that you put the book where you can find it and that your parents know that this is your school textbook.    If you have any questions please see Miss Dill in the library.

sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Color guard tryouts are today after school.

Fall sports tryouts for cross country, football, and volleyball, will be held on Monday, August 26th after school.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302