[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 3.14.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Mar 13 16:02:45 PDT 2019

Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention DC/NY 2019 participants! There is a mandatory parent and student meeting in Room 407 tonight at 5:30pm.  We will be discussing important details regarding our trip!

*Builders Club meets today after school.

*Monday, March 18th is a Minimum Day, students are released at 1:30pm.

*Cheer Packets
Cheer Packets are now available at EDHS student services offices, and the La Joya front office. Packets are due March 29th at place of pick up.  You must complete a packet in order to try out for the EDHS 2019 - 2020 cheer squads.  No late packets will be accepted.  The EDHS cheerleaders will be visiting the La Joya campus tomorrow during lunch.

*EDHS Dance Auditions
There will be a workshop held on Wednesday, March 27th from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at EDHS in the Dance Room.  The audition will be held on Thursday, March 28th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm in the EDHS Dance Room.  Student must attend workshop in order to learn material to audition for dance team.  Students must complete dance packet available in the EDHS Dance Room or EDHS Student Services.  Students need to wear active/dance attire, tan or black jazz shoes, and hair secured out of the face.

*Please return all money from the Cookie Dough Fundraiser to your first period teacher.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Attention Athletes: Shirt order forms are due tomorrow, March 15th.  Please turn in order forms and payment to your coaches as soon as possible. If you have any questions, see Mr. Souza.

Thursday 3/14

All sports practice after school

Friday 3/15

No Athletics

Parent ANNOUNCEMENTS

The next PTSA meeting will be held on March 18th from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Library.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302