[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 10.15.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Mon Oct 14 15:42:40 PDT 2019

Tuesday, Oct. 15th, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

*Hey students!   Great news!  The deadline to sign up for the 2020 D.C./Virginia trip has been extended to Oct. 31st!   For information that will keep you on the edge of your seat, find Ms. Austerman in Room 407!  This will be an awesome trip!

*ASB is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*There will be an Orchestra concert this Thursday, Oct. 17th at 7:00pm in the JLC.   Come and spend the evening listening to some great music!

* Hey explorers, as some of you may know, next week Oct. 21st through Oct. 25th is Red Ribbon Week. We've come up with some exciting days that you can use to say sayonara to drugs. Monday is Team Day, team up against drugs and wear your favorite jerseys and sports attire. Tuesday is PJ day, put drugs to sleep. Come to school in your comfiest pajama or sleep wear. Wednesday is pink day. This ones pretty self-explanatory, tell drugs that they stink by wearing pink. Thursday is Hawaiian day, Lei off drugs. Finally Friday is Hallow- I mean our totally generic non-specific October dress up day. Dress up in your favorite non-specific October dress up day. Dress code still applies.

*Monday, Oct. 21st is a Minimum Day.  Students are released at 1:30pm

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Tuesday 10/15

ALL Fall Sports practice @ 3:30pm

Wednesday 10/16

8th football Home vs. Woodrow Wilson @ 4:00pm
7th football  Home vs. Divisadero @  4:00pm
Volleyball Home  vs Divisadero @ 3:30pm (release 7th grade only @ 3:00pm)

Cross Country practice after school

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302
Fax No. 559-730-7505

[Image result for thomas kinkade fall pictures]