[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 10.31.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Oct 30 16:16:57 PDT 2019

Thursday, Oct. 31st, 2019
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

* Looking for something to do this Saturday?  Come to WIN Academy.  You can get work done on your semester project (or on other work) with Ms. Austerman or play some sports with Mr. Hunt.  On top of that, attending helps you make up an unexcused absence. Sign up<https://forms.gle/C3DcrydgwRwD6ePx8> through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too.

* Today is the last day to sign up for the 2020 D.C./Virginia trip!   It will be so much fun!   For more information, please find Ms. Austerman in Room 407!   Get ready to be excited about an awesome trip!

* Get ready to fall back!  This coming weekend, it will be time to change your clocks back one hour before you go to bed Saturday night.

*Band is selling pizza tomorrow, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302