[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 9.26.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Sep 25 16:09:14 PDT 2019

Thursday, Sept. 26th, 2019
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Tonight is our Fall Sports Fundraiser at Panda Express.  Please come join us from 5:00pm-9:00pm at the Panda Express located on Mooney and Caldwell. 20% of event sales will be donated to La Joya Middle School Athletics. Please show event flyer or simply let them know you are supporting La Joya Athletics. Come out and support our teams!

* Looking for something to do this Saturday.  You can take a step back in time with historical movies and arts and crafts with Mr. Saroca, work on your history project with Ms. Austerman, or if you are in the play this is your rehearsal time. On top of that, attending helps you make up an unexcused absence. Sign up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUH7Gn_2bMs4DmIYzoMKYnqlczdujJ-sLfN_9aGJw1UDFzlg/viewform?usp=sf_link> through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too.

*Band is selling pizza tomorrow, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*There is a student on campus with diabetes who has lost his blood glucose monitor on campus today. It is black, about looks like a small flip phone and says "Free Style Libre" on it. Please take a look around your classroom and campus. If you spot it, please deliver immediately to the nurse's office, and you will receive 5 PRIDE tickets! Thank you!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thursday 9/26

Home Cross Country Meet @ 3:45pm (release time 3:00pm)
Football/volleyball practice @ 3:30pm

Friday 9/27

No Fall Practice

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302