[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 2.26.2021

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Feb 25 15:40:02 PST 2021

Friday, February 26th, 2021

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

YEARBOOK

It is time to order your yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com.  The deadline to order a yearbook is today, February 26th.

Among Us Next Wednesday
The next Among Us games will be held next week on Wednesday from 11-12! Next week we will be hosting hide and seek in Among Us. To learn more information, go on our Among Us Website<https://sites.google.com/vusd.us/among-us-games/home>

Grab-n-Go Meals will be distributed once a week, on Thursdays ONLY at two service times.

  *   Day service: 10:00am to 12:00 pm
  *   Evening service: 5:00pm to 7:00pm

LOCATION:  In front of the school, in the parking lot.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for the entire week, for students enrolled in VUSD

EDHS Dance

Interested in dance classes at El Diamante? Come to a zoom information meeting and workshop to learn more about our dance program!

Zoom Informational Meeting/Workshop for 8th Graders
March 1st 3:15-4:30pm
Zoom Link: https://vusd-us.zoom.us/j/97736525708

*Please wear dance/workout apparel to workshop.  This workshop will serve as a first round of auditions; some will be asked to come back the next day to audition for dance team.

ORCHESTRA instruments, tuning and fix-it time is every Wednesday from 12:00 to 12:45.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to be present all day, every day, and in every way!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302