[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 3.1.2021

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri Feb 26 16:03:13 PST 2021

Monday, March 1st, 2021

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Among Us on Wednesday

The next Among Us games will be held Wednesday, March 3rd from 11-12! We will host extra game modes as well. To learn more information, go on our Among Us Website<https://sites.google.com/vusd.us/among-us-games/home>

EDHS Dance

Interested in dance classes at El Diamante? Come to a zoom information meeting and workshop to learn more about our dance program!

Zoom Informational Meeting/Workshop for 8th Graders
March 1st 3:15-4:30pm
Zoom Link: https://vusd-us.zoom.us/j/97736525708

*Please wear dance/workout apparel to workshop.  This workshop will serve as a first round of auditions; some will be asked to come back the next day to audition for dance team.

ORCHESTRA instruments, tuning and fix-it time is every Wednesday from 12:00 to 12:45.

Game Show Wednesday

Have you ever wanted to play Jeopardy but in real life and make it a whole lot easier? Well now you can on Wednesday, February 24th at 11:30. Learn if you know about movies, tv shows, animals, and more.

Grab-n-Go Meals will be distributed once a week, on Thursdays ONLY at two service times.

  *   Day service: 10:00am to 12:00 pm
  *   Evening service: 5:00pm to 7:00pm

LOCATION:  In front of the school, in the parking lot.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for the entire week, for students enrolled in VUSD

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to be present all day, every day, and in every way!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302