[MWHS Daily Bulletin] Daily Bulletin- Aug 11, 2022

Mount Whitney High School Daily Bulletin mwhs-bulletin at mailman.vusd.org
Wed Aug 10 15:49:53 PDT 2022

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]Mt. Whitney High School[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]

A California Distinguished School & Home of the Pioneers!

Go Pioneers!
Thursday, August 11, 2022
[Volunteer - Wausau East High School]

Tuesday-Friday (Regular) Bell Schedule

Period 0               7:26       -              8:24       57 minutes

Period 1               8:30       -              9:27       57 minutes

Period 2               9:33       -              10:36     63 minutes

Period 3               10:42     -              11:39     57 minutes

Period 4               11:45     -              12:42     57 minutes

LUNCH                 12:42     -              1:22       40 minutes

Period 5               1:28       -              2:25       57 minutes

Period 6               2:31       -              3:28       57 minutes

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]Student Notes[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]

1. Landed a job and need a work permit?  Come to the front office and pick up an application with Mrs. Reyes

2. Juniors and Seniors- Scicon is back!! We are looking for Scicon Counselors with good academic standing, good attendance and good discipline, good role model in every sense of the word, and ability to provide safe social environment to students at all times.  If this is You, please see Mrs. Reyes for an application and further details - before school, during lunch, or after school. We are looking for 3 boys and 3 girls for August 29th-September 2nd,  5 days with Annie R Mitchell Elementary.
3. Come hang out after school with XL!!! At XL, you can make new friends, get snack and food service, access our computer lab, get tutoring, discover new hobbies, and play video games.
4. Ice Breaker Dance is this Friday, August 12th in the Gym from 8pm-11pm.  Freshmen will get in for free as well as students with an ASB sticker. General Admission for All others is only $2!  The Mt. Whitney pool will also be available.  We will have a Welcome Back rally before lunch this Friday.  ASB stickers are still available for purchase in the Finance Office with Ms. Chavez.
5. Yearbooks are still available to purchase throughout the year, but prices will increase so buy them while prices are still at a low price of $90!
6. Club Rush is August 24th during lunch.  Many activities will be happening and a perfect time for you to get involved!!
7. The weight room will be available during after-school hours Monday - Friday 3:30pm to 5:30pm starting on 8/11/22.  See S-11 for more information.

________________________________

[MC900446010[1]]

Club Notes

  1.  FFA Members, we will be having our annual back to school BBQ on Tuesday, August 23rd  during lunch in the AG department so come to earn your FFA point of the year.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]  Senior Notes [cid:image005.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]
NONE AT THIS TIME

[cid:image006.png at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]College Visit Sign-ups [cid:image007.png at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]
NONE AT THIS TIME

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]Senior Scholarships [cid:image009.jpg at 01D8ACD0.D3DF6E40]

To unsubscribe or subscribe to the Daily Bulletin:

https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/f8RcC0RrkNS2z7AMsw6OcH?domain=mailman.visalia.k12.ca.us
Have questions regarding the bulletin? Contact:

Veronica Reyes, MWHS

vreyes at vusd.org<mailto:vreyes at vusd.org>