[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin2.21.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 20 15:40:47 PST 2018

Wednesday, February, 21st, 2018
Today is a Spring Fundraising Assembly bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Garden Club meets today after school.

* Ready for some pineapple bowling? How about some Limbo? Don't forget, this Friday is the Hawaiian Luau dance.  Wear something Hawaiian!  Dress code still applies. Tickets are the regular price of $5 today - Friday.

* It's never too soon to start thinking college.   Next week AVID will be promoting College Awareness week.  We will have videos each day, and college day next Friday. Come out next Monday or Tuesday evening at 7:00pm in the gym if you want more information about how AVID can help you on your path to college.

Sports news

7th grade softball tryouts begin tomorrow.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302