[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 5.29.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri May 25 16:17:02 PDT 2018

Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
Today is Finals Bell Schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* Students will take finals in periods 2, 4 and 6 today, and in period 1 tomorrow.  Students are released from school at 3:13 today.  Students are released from school at 12:30 on Wednesday May 30th, Thursday May 31st and Friday June 1st.  Food will be served before school and at break only on Wednesday May 30th to Friday June 1st.

*8th Grade Students
Promotion practice is this Thursday during 1st period.  Please report to your first period class as usual at 8:20am.  It is important to be on time and to participate in the promotion practice, so you will know what to do at the ceremony on Friday.

*Talent show announcement. If your name is on the list on Mr. Harrell's door, you must see him immediately for more information about the talent show.

Sports news

*Any track athletes interested in doing summer track there is practice this week, May 29th-31st ( Tuesday-Thursday) at the Golden West stadium at 5:30pm.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302