[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 12.19.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Dec 18 15:15:36 PST 2019

Thursday, Dec. 19th, 2019
Today is a finals bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

*Calling all spellers. If you would like to participate in the Tulare County Spelling Bee, come by and see Mrs. Allen in Room 503 to pick up a spelling list and find out more information about the spelling bee.

*1st Semester Finals Schedule
Today is 3rd period and 6th period finals.   Students are out at 12:30 p.m.  Tomorrow is 4th period and 7th period finals.  Students are out at 12:30 p.m.  Please try to have all appointments scheduled outside these times.  Food served before school and at break only.

*Winter Break is from Dec. 23rd through Jan. 10th.  School will resume on Monday, Jan. 13th, with a regular late start Monday bell schedule.  Have a safe and happy break!

Parent ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please be mindful our of finals schedule this week, as we have a limited opportunity in which to send passes for students to pick up items. Please try to have all items your child will need, with them when they arrive on campus.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302