[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 1.30.2020

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Jan 29 16:03:41 PST 2020

Thursday, Jan. 30th, 2020
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

* Our amazing groundskeeper works very hard to make sure that the campus has beautiful flowers, plants, trees, and grass.  Please show respect for his efforts by leaving the plants intact, not pulling off their flowers or buds, and staying off the grass.  Also, pick up any trash on the ground you many find, even if it's not yours.    Let's show PRIDE in our campus!

*Be an honor graduate! CJSF Sign-ups have begun.  Bring your semester report card and $1 due to Ms. Sayre in room 101 or Mrs. Allen in room 503 to see if you qualify to be a member of this prestigious society.  Sign-ups will end Friday, February 7th, so don't delay!!

* Are you interested in competing in the Tulare County Math Super Bowl? If you love math and problem solving, sign up soon for Mrs. Cerecedo's or Mr. Harrell's enrichment RTI February 6. If you would like more information, talk to either teacher in 607 or 608. Space is limited!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thursday 1/30

Wrestling Match @ Woodrow Wilson @ 4:00pm (release time 2:35pm).
Basketball/soccer practice after school 3:30pm.

Friday 1/31

No practice.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302